Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Inventory

Today is one of those absolutely gorgeous days outside where I would rather be in the sun than at work.  I think everyone here will agree with me.  I don't think it would be as bad if I was actually doing Chemistry, but it is inventory time, so I am busy working on that.  Tonight is intramural softball night.  We have a descent team, and should make a good run in the playoffs that start next week.  Soccer was fun last night.  I scored a couple of goals, but nothing too incredible.   Well, I must get back to the inventory.  I am on the letter "n."  Over half way done!!!


 
"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you [even inventory!!!!]." Mat. 17:20




No comments: