Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Roundup

This weekend was rather eventful. Friday night I went with some friends to the Buffalo Chophouse, which is one of the nicest restaurants in Buffalo. My purse got a little stool to sit on during the meal... haha! The food was awesome, expensive, but awesome! When we were there, we had a celebrity spotting... Mike Malarkey the head coach of the Buffalo Bills (and former Offensive Coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers).

Saturday was football playoffs. After going undefeated all season, we won our first game of the day, but then lost in the championship. It was a hard loss to take. I was injured during the game.. which also made the game even more upsetting to me. I got kneed really hard in the thigh. It is so sore today.. ugh. Oh well, I will quit being a baby. Great season guys, we know we are #1!!! Here are some pictures from the games this weekend:


Huddling up


Me after a catch



Dorene and Greg R.

Tammy and Dan

Me and Soj

Greg R. and Mike


Me running a route


Defense

Tommy in the foreground

Marc leading the troops

Running our routes
Posted by Picasa

No comments: