Tuesday, May 16, 2006

God's Country, Potter County, Pa

This past weekend, I traveled to Potter County, Pa (Near Ole Bull State Park and Kettle Creek), to meet up with Ryan and the guys to visit and do some fishing. All I can say is that no wonder they call Potter County God's Country, because it is absolutely beautiful. I had such a wonderful and relaxing time. I ate some amazing food, compliments of Clark, did a lot of fishing, and got some quality time with my love. I did pretty good fishing. I am still learning the art of fly fishing, and I basically did things on my own this time and was rather successful. I can't express how wonderful everything was. It was so nice to be in the middle of no where, where there things are so uninhabited and natural. I definitely would go back to Ole Bull.


God's Country

Beautiful

The Lodge

Area around the lodge

On the deck of the lodge

The Woods near the lodge

Clark Cooking

Supper Time!

Ryan and I relaxing by the fireplace

The fireplace

Chris and Clark

Allen Fishing

Me trying to get my fish out of the net!

One of my catches

another...

and another

Ryan and Harry fishing

Tyler and Ryan fishing

Ryan fishing

Ryan's Catch

another...

and another

Absolutely Amazing

No comments: