Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fishing With the Pro

Ryan and I went fishing (surprise, surprise). This time we went to the part of Bob's Crick in Weyandt. We had a wonderful time. This was the first time I have ever gone fly fishing. I caught two fish (Ryan didn't get a picture of the first one :-( ). It was a rainy day, which is good for fishing. While we were fishing I saw something down in the water that looked like a ring. I assumed it was just a key ring, but decided to check it out. Lo and behold, it was a men's wedding ring! I told Ryan, "You come for fish, but I come for gold!"

Later, Ryan took me out for my Birthday dinner. We also walked through the mall and went to go get some fishing stuff at Uncle Joe's Woodshed. On they way back home, we stopped at the driving range and each hit a bucket of balls. We had a wonderful time!


Ryan Fishing


The First Catch of the Day


My Second Catch


One of Ryan's Catches


My Cutie Fisherman!


Ryan Changing the Fly


What a Rod!


Ryan got a little bored and picked his nose ;-)


Ryan casting in front of his grandpa's old place


Ryan Casting in front of his grandpa's old place


Ryan's grandpa's old place


Ryan's grandpa's old place


One of the flies that Ryan ties (this one is called a sculpin).


The wedding ring I found!
Posted by Hello


Me trying to stay dry
Posted by Hello

No comments: