Friday, May 27, 2005

Home

I arrived home Thursday night. I saw my parents for a while then went to visit Ryan and Brandon. Friday after I got up, mom and I went for a walk back Hileman Hollow. It is so gorgeous back there. It's like Little House on the Prairie. Later that day, I had a dermatologist appointment, then right after that I met the Ickes family at the movie theater to watch Star Wars (again). That evening I went to the boys' baseball game. They won, but the rain put a damper on things. However, we stopped and got some pizza from Claysburg Pizza, which made up for the weather.


The Sky


Dunning's Mountian (Where I go hunting)


Back Hileman Hollow (Where mom and I walk)


Hileman's Barn


Old barn back Hileman Hollow


Hileman's barn


Canada Geese and their babies! Posted by Hello


Brandon batting Posted by Hello

No comments: