Monday, June 20, 2005

Fishing and Father's Day

Ryan and I went fishing Saturday night. It was a beautiful evening and we had a great time. He caught some nice fish.

Ryan and his fish


Boy, am I hot in my Camo or what?!?


What a cutie with the fish


The fisherman in his element


This fish had girth Ryan said...


What an awesome picture


Ryan Casting


This fish got off right after I snapped this picture


Ryan putting the fish back


Ryan Casting


When the moon hits your eye...



FATHER'S DAY
Brooke was driving her remote controlled Hummer all through the yard.

Hummer... nothing else like it


Steps in my backyard


Me with dad on Father's Day. I have on my Father's Day shirt (it says "Daddy's Little Girl")


My Backyard


Flowers from my backyard


Flowers from Skeeter's yard


Blue Knob Posted by Hello

No comments: