Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camping 2008

It wouldn't be summer without a trip to Crooked Run Campground at Prince Gallitzin State Park (a.k.a. Glendale). It is always special family bonding time. I am glad that I was able to go for a few days again this year. I have some great memories from camping with my family, and I always make new ones!

Me and Brooke at the beaver dam

Me at the beaver dam

Linny looking like she needs to go to the bathroom...

Brooke... ???

Me on top of the water tower

The view from the water tower

Lo and Me!

Straight Down!

Me

Alison, Vicky, and Mom

Mom and Dad

Brooke and Me

Reece

Sarah

The pouring rain

Reece on the hammock

Reece sharing his smore

Reece popping a balloon

Reece in the KanJam game

Reece and Me

Troy wears his sunglasses at night

The kids

Reece and Me

No comments: