Monday, July 18, 2005

Camping at Prince Gallitzin State Park

This weekend, I went home to spend some time camping with my family. It was a wonderful weekend. I got to go fishing with Ryan and eat some good food. We fished with an old friend of the family (Bob Miller) and caught a good many fish. Ryan waded out with no shoes on up to his chest. I wore my hip boots, but also went a bit far, because I got over an inch of water down in them... haha. What great times with my best friend...


Ryan and Me Camping

Lake Glendale at Prince Gallitzin State Park in Crooked Run Campground

Bob Miller (an old friend of the family) fly fishing

Ryan Fishing (just starting out... he didn't wade in so far yet...)

Now he's up to his waist...

Uh oh... now up to his chest.. haha.. soon he'll be submerged

Here is a nice small mouth that he caught

My Dad and Ryan

Brooke and Jalynn

Christina sitting at the fire

Paul and Janet
Posted by Picasa

No comments: